Popping by to share a mixed media inspirational piece I made using monoprinting, stenciling, and stamping techniques. I created this one specifically as a wall decor for the travel trailer that hubby is converting into a home office/art studio for me. I used really thick cardstock (160#), acrylic paints, gesso, texture gel, inks, watercolor brush pens, ARTplorations stencils, and STAMPlorations stamps.
You can find my step-by-step photo tutorial here.
Linking up my mixed media piece to these fun challenges:
- Crafter's Cafe #120 - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Monday Challenge - For the Love of Plants (there are narcissus and marigolds, as well as stenciled flowers)
- Inspiration Destination #37 - Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday #187 - Anything Goes/Family Friendly
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to smile :o)