Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Paper craft project no. 412: Merry merry merry one layer card



Popping by to share the card I made for the new challenge we have over at the One Layer Christmas Card Challenge. I stamped the bells (Holiday Sketches; Christmas Bells) and masked them before stamping the grungy borders and splats (Mixed Media Grunge and Mixed Media Elements) and finishing off with the sentiment (Joyful). Grungy, just like how like it, but still pretty CAS :o)

Check out what my teamie Vicki and Susan made + we have our first guest designer, the talented Ashwini. Link up by February 1 -- we'd love to see you there!



Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to smile :o)

3 comments:

  1. I was checking out the challenge blog and just had to come by and tell you how much I love your style! So artsy and fabulous. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing card! I love the two colors you used for stamping your beautiful images!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? If you'd like to share, share it with a smile, please :o) Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...