Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Paper craft project no. 418: Bloom one layer card



Popping by to share a quick card I made this afternoon while my little one was having her tummy time in the crib. Stamped the sketchy blooms (Hope Blooms) in Memento love letter then masked it before stamping various grungy stamps in neutral. Finished the card with the big sentiment in black. 

I based the card's design on the current sketch over at CAS(E) This Sketch and added my little artsy/grungy style on a one layer CAS card :o) I haven't played there in a while and it was so good to make a card just for fun.


Of course, this card also fits the current challenge over at STAMPlorations February CAS Card Challenge, where the optional color twist is red) 


And I just gotta share a couple photos of my sweetie...

Her face when I showed her the card. She knows how to make mommy very happy :o)

My little one appreciates handmade cards ;o)

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to smile :o)

9 comments:

  1. She surely loved your card!! And the card is beautiful! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that brought a smile to my face...and your card! What a cutie who has great taste x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting take on sketch !Loved it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your artsy take on the sketch! And your daughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is gorgeous! Fantastic take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What amazing dimension you've created on this one-layer beauty! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you had some stamping time Shery! Your card is gorgeous as usual, I love your unique style and the way you just make it look so easy which I know from experiment and error it is not! Take care and lots of hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shery, love your card! Not the first time I see it, and every time it catches me. It is so well balanced, clean and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a little cutie pie!!!! Your card's pretty fabulous too! xx

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? If you'd like to share, share it with a smile, please :o) Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...