It's a new challenge over at the One Layer Christmas Card blog! It's always Anything Goes Christmas card so long as the card is one layer (definition is here). There's an optional twist: GLITTER. Take a look at the cards the rest of the OLCC girls made here -- they're gorgeous! We hope you'll play along. The challenge is open until March 16 and there's a prize for one lucky player who links up a card that uses the twist!
For my card, I skipped the glitter. On my Gelli plate, I brayered green, red, and gold acrylic paints then placed the Holiday Words stencil/mask (reversed) from ARTplorations. Next I laid my card base over the stencil, covered it with scrap paper and then brayered over to transfer the print. Not wanting to waste the paint, I pulled another print for a second card (which I set aside and intend to finish later). I drew a black border and the card is done! :o)
I'd like to link up my card to the following fun challenges:
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for March - Anything Goes
- 52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Markers (I used Faber-Castell Big Brush Pen to create the black border)
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Sentimental Sundays #248 - Anything Goes (plus a sentiment)
- Sister Act #95 - Anything Goes
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Supplies: Stencil - Holiday Words from ARTplorations/STAMPlorations; Marker - Black Big Brush pen from Faber-Castell; Paper - 100# classic white premium heavy weight cardstock from Paper and More; Other: acrylic paints, Gelli plate, brayer