We have a brand new challenge at Time Out. For the next couple of weeks, it's the Home Sweet Home challenge. Here's the inspiration photo, and a lovely one at that!
I took my cue from the brick wall and created a one layer CAS card. Just like my previous TO card, I stuck with a limited palette: black, yellow, and brick red. First, I stamped the daffodils (Framed Daffodils) in black VersaFine ink. Then I masked it before randomly stamping the bricks (Mixed Media Grunge) in black soot Distress ink. I pulled the black with a wet brush. I colored the center of the flowers with a splatter stamp (Art Marks) and then finished it off by stamping the simple sentiment (Gone Postal) in brick red.
Check out the cards the team + guest designer Karren made and then link up your own project inspired by the phrase. We can't wait to see your creations!
Linking up to these fun challenges:
- Crafting by Designs - June Anything Goes Challenge
- Stampin' Royalty #332 - Flowers
- Addicted to CAS #89 - Petals
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion #314 - Anything Goes
- Crafting from the Heart #114 - Anything Goes
- Artistic Inspirations #157 - Anything Goes/Flowers
- Addicted to Stamps and More #196 - Anything Goes - I'm going on a limb to say mine is the silhouette of a wild bird :o)
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to smile :o)