Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Paper craft project no. 448: Every flower is a soul


We have a brand new challenge at Time Out. It's a one-week challenge, however, instead of our usual two weeks. This time around we're to CASE a card and put our own twist to our creation. We are CASE-ing this gorgeous card by Therese Calvird of Lost In Paper.



I went with the stamped rows (Mixed Media Elements) but instead of going with pink, I went with yellow -- nice and summery :o). I wasn't in the mood for fussy cutting flowers so I went with the framed zinnia stamp (Blossoming). My twist? Instead of coloring all the flowers, I just colored one with Aqua Markers. I'm not a vellum girl so I simply stamped the sentiment in black.

Check out the cards the team + guest designer Birgit made and then link up your own project inspired by Therese's card. We can't wait to see your creations!

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to smile :o)


7 comments:

  1. Love how you highlighted the single flower. Beautiful Shery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I love that mixed media background, I had to look up that set as I wasn't sure how you used it, so creative. I am waiting for you new dies to come out then I am doing some ordering! I really like the one highlighted fewer, such a fab CASE x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colourful and cheery card, love the background you've done with the mixed media elements and spot colouring the zinnia is so effective x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous highlighting of that wonderful flower, Shery ... and such fabulous vibrant stripes ... lovely! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I'd say this particular challenge was made for you. Vibrant and, oh so, beautifully colored

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful vibrant background and just love your 'spotlighting' one bloom!! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the just one flower colored...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? If you'd like to share, share it with a smile, please :o) Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...