Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Paper craft project no. 465: Joyeux Noel CAS card



Hello! Last week, a new challenge started at Time Out. Sandie and Nonni have re-organized the team and I'm in the reminder team now :o). This time around we're to CASE a card and put our own twist to our creation. We are CASE-ing this bold card by Ardyth of MASKerade.


I took a few elements from Ardyth's card: the colored cardbase, the red flowers, and the big sentiment. My twist: I created a Christmas card and used layered die-cuts for my big sentiment. I stamped the poinsettia border on cardstock, loosely colored it with brush markers, and then die-cut the cardstock using the medium double-stitched rectangle die. I mounted the panel to my taupe cardbase and then finished the card by layering my sentiment using the Joyeux Noel phrase die -- one from white cardstock and another from kraft chipboard. I rather liked the end result and thought the card is easy to mass produce.

Check out the cards the team + guest designer Marina made and then link up your own project inspired by Ardyth's card. There is still a week left to play. We can't wait to see your creations!

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to smile :o)


6 comments:

  1. This is stunning Shery, love the CAS design and how you have layered the sentiment on top of the poinsettia, also adore the loose colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Beautyyyyyyyyyyyy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just reminded me that I haven't used my new Stamplorations dies yet! Love how this looks - very clean yet with a real 'street' feel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bold and so striking, Shery ... the loose colouring on the border is fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this Shery! I love your use of dies here, so many details and yet the look is CAS! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The loose coloring is so well done - what a wonderful card. Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? If you'd like to share, share it with a smile, please :o) Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...