Monday, October 29, 2018

Christmas Coffee to Go


Well it's been nearly a year since I posted here. A lot has happened since my last post (including giving birth to my second child last December). Between managing my little stamp company and taking care of two little girls (the Kat is now 3 years old and Winter just turned 10 months), I simply wasn't able to make cards for pleasure and post them here. I am hoping, though, that I'll be able to post more often here again and play in challenges :o)

Anyway, I couldn't wait to ink up the newest coffee stamp set I designed, Coffee to Go: Fall and Winter. I had lots of fun designing this stamp set and it was even more fun to actually stamp with it and create a coffee-themed Christmas card. (Should be able to send this one to a coffee-loving bloggy friend!) The set is sort of like a dress-your-coffee-cup -- there's a big cup and 4 fall and winter/Christmas themed designs that you stamp inside the cup.

How I made this one layer card: I stamped the coffee to go cup and then stamped the poinsettia design inside it. Masked the cup and stamped the various greetings from another new stamp set, Hello Christmas, all over in different ink colors. Grunged it up a little with the text background stamp from Mixed Media Grunge. I colored the coffee cup with Derwent Inktense pencils.


Like this coffee cup set? You might just win it when you check out this post :o)

Challenges:



Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to smile :o)


8 comments:

  1. Yay you! This is such a fun set and love your bold poinsettia. Have fun creating for fun again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ce qu'elle est colorée et amusante cette carte Shery, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Shery and thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland and hope you will join us again. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you have time for all this but thanks for joining in with your fun modern card. Love the bright colours. Alison DT 52CCT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missed your posts....What a unique and fabulous card, vibrant and artsy....love it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great creation - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your fabby looking card. It looks smasing! Thank you for taking the time to join us over at the Winter Wonderland challenges this time.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? If you'd like to share, share it with a smile, please :o) Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...