Wednesday, January 23, 2019

who travels with you



Here's to remind you that there's still a week left in the current challenge at Time Out Challenges. This time around, it's an Inspired by Words challenge.

So I focused in on the phrase, "the friends you roll with" and found an appropriate sentiment in my stash. I created a collage out of the Framed Love Always digital stamp (available for free here), lightening it so it printed out gray. Adhered it to my card base before stamping the sentiment and adding some splash of color with some grungy ink splatter stamps (from this, this, and this). Finished the card with a subtle grunge border.

Playing in these fab challenges:

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to smile :o)


8 comments:

  1. I love how you created this background in the grey-given me an idea for a future DT card-mixed with the splashes-perfect-hope to see it on IG so can save it and remember it! Thanks for inspiration, loving you are getting to play with us more often x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sense of vibrancy and energy in those bright colours, Shery ... against such a pretty background ... the sentiment is fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool card Shery! I love the collage background and that pop of color with the splotches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! The color splashes with their bright colors really jump into the eye. Well done! Thanks for playing along at Papercraft Challenge.
    Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this design!!! Its perfect!!! WONDERFUL card
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    welcome to Visit and Follow my blog
    Cicci With the Pen {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for entering the challenge at Through The Craft Room Door last week. Your creation is stunning, we would love to have one of your projects featured in an upcoming issue of the magazine! Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Hugs & Craftiness,
    AngelaThrough The Craft Room Door DT
    Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    http://craftrmdoor.ning.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shery. I'm sorry to so late in coming by to tell you how much I love this card from the last TO challenge. I love the lined background and the wonderful splashes of brightness along with the bold sentiment. Just fantastic! And the sentiment is perfect for the theme.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? If you'd like to share, share it with a smile, please :o) Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...