Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Paper craft project no. 363: Flowers whisper one layer card


Happy Wednesday! And it's a happy day indeed because I've got wonderful news: STAMPlorations has a new stamp designer! Who? You're going to have to check out this post and preview her first set, Blooming Buds. If you're lucky, you could win these gorgeous stamps even before they're available in the STAMPlorations shop.

I love how the different stamps in the set lets me "build" flowers. To create my one layer card, I first masked around the edges of my card base with painter's tape. Next, I stamped the flowers, stems, and leaves in jet black archival ink. To color, I used Inktense pencils and with a damp brush, blended the colors for a watercolor look. I added some red splatters and stamped the sentiment -- and the card is done.

Linking my card to these fun challenges:


Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to smile :o)

~Shery

15 comments:

  1. This is awesome ! I was so anxious to see what you have created and this makes my heart flutter :) sooooooo pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgoeus card Shery!! And beautiful images by Deepti! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new stamps are lovely, Shery, congratulations on your talented new designer. I love your colour scheme and those wonderful splatters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Shery...I'm loving Deepti's new set already

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Love the watercolor look on this gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards In Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your coloring of these beautiful flowers! Just stunning! And fabulous card for our Nature challenge! Thanks for sharing this with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Stunning design and fantastic colours. Thank you for joining us this week at Come and Get It Challenges, Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is just gorgeous Sherry. So glad you could join in my Monday Mood Board!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sherry you have Highlighted this new stampset perfectly. Absolutely love this card.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? If you'd like to share, share it with a smile, please :o) Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...