Howdy! It's time for a new challenge over at the One Layer Christmas Card Challenge blog. For the next couple of weeks, the optional twist is "GIFT", but you can link up any Christmas card as long as it's one layer.
Check out the one layer beauties the rest of the team made:
My card is a quick and simple one: I stamped the presents (from the fun Party Mates) in black ink and then used the backside of each stamp to "color" them. I deliberately didn't line up the back to the outline image because I wanted to create a sort of offset print look. Then I stamped the border (from the Artsy Border Maker set) in gold Delicata ink and finished the card by stamping the sentiment.
Linking up my card to these fun challenges:
- Christmas Card Challenges #31 (I skipped the color combo -- I'm not good at those!)
- Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for July
- The Glory of Christmas Challenge #62 - ATG/Gifts
- The 12 Months of Christmas #7 - ATG (I skipped the optional theme)
- Papertake Weekly Challenge - ATG (optional Christmas in July)
- Crafty Calendar Challenge - Christmas in July
Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to smile :o)