Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Christmas blessings



Here's to remind you that there's still a week left in the current challenge at Time Out Challenges. It's a theme challenge: Black + White + 1 other color -- with an optional twist of one layer.

Similar to my previous card, my second card is black, white, and red + it's one layer. And again, I stuck with a simple design -- stamped the large poinsettia in the middle, stamped the sentiment, and then finished off the card by adding a border and grunging it up a little.

I hope you'll come play with us and take time out to craft! 

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to smile :o)


5 comments:

  1. Another stunning card with my fav from you...that grunge look! Really like the placement of the poinsettia-just slightly off centre-perfect for the sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crushing over this lovely CAS card, Shery! I feel a 'case' coming on!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. This showpiece poinsettia pops so beautifully, Shery ... it's fabulous with the striped framing! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this as much as your other challenge card (which I am the recipient of, thank you!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love this card and the last one. Love the edges!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? If you'd like to share, share it with a smile, please :o) Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...