Thursday, November 1, 2018

3 one layer CAS Christmas cards


Hello! I'm joining the girls in the CAS team over at STAMPlorations for this month's clean and simple card challenge.


I skipped the optional color twist (but I'll be back in a couple of weeks with a couple of rainbow CAS cards) and simply went with clean and simple -- I needed more Christmas cards so I made three one layer CAS Christmas cards :o)


Fancy joining us this month? Create a CAS card (you can link up to 3) with or without the optional color twist and then link up by the end of the month. The winner (voted by the design team) will receive a $15 GC to the STAMPlorations store.

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to smile :o)


Products used:


11 comments:

  1. Hoping to win that Coffee to Go - if not will be on my wish list - like all of your CAS here - and love me some Stamplorations products as well! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you rocking CAS! And flat laysπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaahh...Clean and Simple One Layer Perfection, Shery. So happy to seeing you playing along with us, my friend. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific CAS one layer cards! Thanks for joining us at Addicted To CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous one layer cards, Shery! Your CAS designs and color combos worked perfectly for the code word...Love them all! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MLCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shery, more wonderful one layer cards. I agree with Barb, the cards are perfect for the challenge. So glad you joined us again at ATCAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shery! I've been admiring all your CAS cards on Instagram -gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? If you'd like to share, share it with a smile, please :o) Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...