Sunday, December 9, 2018

Jesus is the reason


So I started writing this post Thursday night last week but Winter, my almost-one-year-old, had other ideas and this remained in draft mode for a few days :o)

Anyway, I'm joining the girls in the Theme & Sketch team over at STAMPlorations for this month's big words challenge.



I skipped the sketch and simply went with the theme. I stamped the large sentiment and framed it by stamping the large poinsettia stamp around it. Stamped a grunge dotted border all around as well for added interest. 

I hope you'll play along this month. Create a project (any type...not just cards!) based on the theme, sketch, or both! You can link up to 6 projects here. The challenge closes at the end of the month. The winner (voted by the design team) will receive a $15 GC to the STAMPlorations store.

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to smile :o)


2 comments:

  1. You truly are fabulous with your wonderful stamping, great layouts, one layers and then the pop of the large sentiment.....Gorgeous inspiration, thank you x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shery, I love this card and I love that stamp! Great card!! Jerrie

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? If you'd like to share, share it with a smile, please :o) Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...