Monday, December 3, 2018

season's greetings


Back with another coffee-themed Christmas card so I can play in the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers blog hop that's happening right now.


I made a stencil out of the Zen Coffee 1 cover plate die, placed it over my card base, and sponged ink through it. On a piece of card stock, I stamped the Framed Coffee Cup, colored it with Inktense pencils, cut it out, and stuck on the card. Finished the card with the sentiment from Layered Holly.


Challenges:


Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to smile :o)


11 comments:

  1. Pretty card. I like the stenciled background and the fun stamp and colors. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I love the stenciling and the bright/happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stenciled design and the pretty image. And, those baked goodies look yummy too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Shery, always love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderfully delightful coffee card. Stunning photography!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! And your picture is as beautiful as the card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sherry! This is just FABulous! The stenciled background is a must have and I adore the sentiment! I'm so glad you shared this with us at Cupcake Inspirations! Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? If you'd like to share, share it with a smile, please :o) Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...