Tuesday, December 4, 2018

season to be jolly


Happy Tuesday! I'm back with a new card -- a departure from my usual one layer. This time I incorporated a tag since I'm joining the girls in the TAGplorations team over at STAMPlorations for this month's TAGplorations challenge. This month, the theme is Christmas with the optional twist of glitter.


I stamped the poinsettia row on my card base and loosely watercolored it. Then I cut a tag from the Manila Tags nesting dies and stamped the Typografia Christmas sentiment. On the stitched circle die cut, I stamped one of the coffee cups from Coffee Petites and loosely watercolored it as well. I'm not so good at making cards with real layers but I'm pretty happy with how this one turned out -- because I didn't have to re-do anything ;o)


Challenges:

Grab our NEW badge!


I hope you'll play along this month at the TAGplorations Challenge. Create any project -- just make sure it has a tag (or tags) in it -- and then link up. The challenge closes end of the month. The winner (voted by the design team) will receive a $15 GC to the STAMPlorations store.


Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to smile :o)


10 comments:

  1. such a pretty tag on your card love that red
    Have a blessed day

    DL.ART
    DIANA L.
    CTMH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet design, love the added tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely Seasonal card.
    Happy holidays to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful card. I love the bold sentiment. Thank you for sharing in the Inkspirational gallery

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely simple and sweet card! Thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? If you'd like to share, share it with a smile, please :o) Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...